Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Negativity

I open my facebook this morning and i see post after post of negative things, whether it was complaining of a case of the mondays, or of a little thing that didnt go right it was one person after another. I feel like i dont have time in my life for negativity, it becomes annoying when its the same people over and over again. I believe that if a situation can be changed then we should apply ourselves to making the change. "be the change you want to see in the world" I can only try to help a person be positive, but they have to first want it within themselves.

Ive been thinking alot about ways to honor the 10 year anniversary of 9-11, most events are taking place in major cities like NY, LA and such. No means to get there means i need to research local events taking place. 9-11 was a tragedy that touched many lives, we all know someone whose joined the fight against terrorism, we all know someone whose been deployed, someone personally or know of someone whose lost a life. I figure since we are honoring 9-11 victims, families, and friends why not honor those who serve our country. I plan on finding a way to be a pen pal to a military member serving overseas, enlisting my friends and family to donate supplies of comfort to these men and women. What better way to show our troops our support and love?

So there is my first 2 things i plan on doing on my challenge..#CarpeDiem

No comments:

Post a Comment