Sunday, August 28, 2011

I have been reading a blog written by Jesse Brisendine, he has started his own 1 year 1000 challenge. For one year he challenges himself to fullfill umique experiences, thing or goals. I think that is a great way to challenge yourself to do things you never thought you could. Jesse's blog is very positive and gives an uplifting message. I honestly found myself reading his blog into the wee hours of the night, and crying when he told some of his experiences.

So with that i have decided to compile a list of things i want to accomplish in life and live out doing those things. To do things for the good of humanity, to reach out and let my ripple effect be as positive as possible. My first thing is my birthday is June 15, jesse had a close friend commit suicide June 15, 2009, jesse feels had his friend gabe felt his life was worth more he would possibly chose to not end his life. So my mission is to show self worth to as many people as i can, to have a positive ripple effect on peoples lives. Life is all about living to the fullest, even with the bad life is still worth living.

Im going to leave it at that tonight, and i will start to make my list and put my thoughts into words for you all to read, if you so choose. Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment